Ancestors of Kenneth Froeschner
and his Siblings
16. Gottfried Froeschner was born on 3 Nov 1799 in Prittisch,Kreis Birnbaum,Posen. He married Erdmine Carol Schlinke, probably in Prittisch, Posen. and had some children. About a year after the death of Erdmine, he married Florentine Amalia Warnest on 30 Jan 1845 in Prittisch, Kreis Birnbaum, Posen, Prussia. At his marriage to Florentine Amalia Warnest, he was listed as an eigentheumer, a property owner. He died on 10 April 1859, about a month before the birth of his and Florentine Amalia's last son Albert Herman Theophil. [Parents]
17. Florentine Amalia Warnest was born in about 822/1823, the year calculated from her age at marriage to Gottfried Froeschner. She was listed as of/zu Marienwald, Kreis Birnbaum, Posen at her marriage. About two years after the death of her husband Gottfried, she married Carl Ludwig Hermann Sauer on 23 May 1869 in Prittisch. They had a few children, some of whom died in early childhood. She died between 1867 when her last child recorded and found was born and before 20 May 1888 when she was listed as deceased on the marriage record of her and Gottfried's last child Albert Herman Theophi Froeschner.
18. Kasper Heinrich Wilhelm, known as William Kallmeyer in the US, was born on 10 Feb 1842 on the farm Natrup near Hilter am Teutoberger Wald, Kreis Iburg, Hannover, Germany. He married Wilhelmine Charlotte Lueker on 7 Apr 1866 in Hilter am Teutoberger Wald, Kreis Iburg, Hannover, Germany. Two of their sons and two daughters, one of whom was married with a child, immigrated to St. Louis, Missouri. With his wife Wilhelmina and two youngest daughters Louise and Ricka, Wilhelm departed from Bremen, Germany, aboard the Hohenzollern and arrived at the Port of New York, in November 1891. The family went on to St. Louis, Missouri.. After the death of his first wife, Wilhelm married Wilhelmine Osterloh or Osterrich, known as Minnie Kallmeyer. He died on 25 May 1917 in St. Louis, Missouri. He was buried on 27 May 1917 in Zion Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri, next to his first wife. His second wife was buried in Zion Cemetery next to her first husband John Bick. [Parents]
19. Wilhelmine Charlotte Lueker, known as Wilhelmina Kallmeyer in the US, was born on 1 Mar 1838 in Hilter am Teutoberger Wald, Kreis Iburg, Hannover, Germany. With her husband and two youngest daughters Wilhelmina immigrated to the US and onto St. Louis, Missouri. She died on 30 Sep 1895 in St. Louis, Missouri. She was buried in Zion Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri, in the same plot as her oldest son Friedrich. [Parents]
20. Franz Heinrich Wilhelm Rocklage, known as Heinrich Wilhelm and Henry, was born on 24 Sep 1835 on the farm Nolle, near Dissen, Kreis Iburg, Hannover (Germany). He was christened on 4 Oct 1835 in Dissen, Kreis Iburg, Hannover (Germany). Listed as Heinrich Rucklager, Dissen, age 22, he left Bremen and arrived in New Orleans on 3 November 1857 on the ship Albert. He married Anna Elise Brune on 2 Apr 1861 in St. Louis, Missouri, in a civil cemetery. He was a carpenter, owned his own business, and did well. His will said he was writing it because he and his wife were planning a trip to Germany. On 10 August 1899, he and his wife Anna arrived from Hamburg on the ship First Bismarck with the destination of St. Louis. He died on 28 Aug 1902 in St. Louis, Missouri. He was buried on 29 Aug 1902 in Bellefontaine Cemetery, lot 4438, St. Louis,Missouri. [Parents]
21. Anna Elise Brune was born on 25 May 1835 in Germany (Hannover?,Westphalia?). She married Franz Heinrich Wilhelm Rocklage on 2 Apr 1861 in St. Louis,Missouri.She died on 27 Nov 1912 in St. Louis,Missouri. She was buried on 30 Nov 1912 in Bellefontaine Cemetery, lot 4438, St. Louis,Missouri. [Parents]
22. Casper Heinrich Bleikamp was born on 22 Jul 1823 in Laer,, Prussia. He died on 21 Jul 1905 in St. Louis, Missouri. He married Anna Marie Ilsebein Dreckschmidt or Drechschmidt on 19 Mar 1852 in Enger, Kreis Herford, Prussia. With his pregnant wife, Casper immigrated on 23 Jun 1852 to Bremen, Germany to New Orleans, la, USA. He was buried on 23 Jul 1905 in Lot 997, St. Peter's Cemetery, , St. Louis, Missouri. [Parents]
23. Anna Marie Ilsebein Dreckschmidt or Drechschmidt was born on 9 Mar 1829 in Hunnebrok,,Prussia. She married Casper Heinrich Bleikamp on 19 Mar 1852 in Enger, Kreis Herford, Prussia. With her husband, Anna Marie immigrated on 23 Jun 1852 to Bremen, Germany to New Orleans, la, USA. She died on 1 Jun 1901 in St. Louis, Missouri. She was buried on 4 Jun 1901 in Lot 997, St. Peter's Cemetery, , St. Louis, Missouri. Anna immigrated on 23 Jun 1852 to Bremen, Germany to New Orleans, la, USA. [Parents]
24. Joseph Jule Augustine Ogier, known as Jule Ogier or Julius Ogier in the US, was born on 16 Mar 1830 in Luxeuil-les-Bains, Haute Soane, France. He married Augustine Francois/Frances somewhere in France. Living with his youngest daughter Anna, he died on 1 Jul 1911 in Granite City, Madison, Illinois. He was buried in Oakland Cemetery, Warsaw, Hancock, Illinois, alongside his wife. [Parents]
25. Augustine Francois or Frances was born on 9 or 19 Aug 1831 in what was reported as Paris,,France. She married Jule Ogier somewhere in France. She died on 26 Jun 1893 in Warsaw, Hancock County, Illinois.
26. George F. Malthaner was born about 1835 in Butztown, Northampton Co.,Pennsylvania.He married Catherine Werner on 14 Jan 1855 in Bethlehem, Northampton Co., Pennsylvania. George served in the military, the 21st Missouri Volunteer Infantry from 1862 - 1866. He mustered in at Canton, Mo, and out at Fort Morgan, Alabama. Upon his arrival in St. Louis, Missouri, from his mustering out, George died on 28 Aug 1866. His place of burial is unknown.[Parents]
27. Catherine Werner was born on 6 Mar 1839 in Bushkill Twp, Northampton, Pennsylvania. She was christened on 28 Apr 1839 in Salem Lutheran Reformed Church,Moore Twp., Pennsylvania. After the death of her husband George, she married Charles Sohn on 22 June 1860 in Quincy, Illinois. She died between 1868 and 1870 in Quincy, Illinois(?). [Parents]